Saturday 2 May 2015

There's a Buddhist Hell Theme Park...

It's in Thailand and, depending on your viewpoint, the exhibits are either horrifying or hilarious. Maybe a bit of both.

I've chosen to use some of the less extreme examples from the Movie Pilot article. But if you want to see a man having his enormous testicles attacked by dogs, by all means click on the link.

So, among the attractions, there's climbing a cactus while naked...




Being impaled - fun for the kiddies!




No real clue about this one.




Apparently the idea of this theme park is to raise money for Buddhist monks. I know - why can't they just brew some nice liqueurs for sale to tourists, like sensible Western monks? This is a prime example of what not drinking can do to you.

No comments:

'Schalken the Painter' by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

A reading by yours truly of one of the all-time classics. I hope you enjoy it!  I'm told my voice sends people to sleep so maybe try it ...