Saturday 3 May 2014

Smashwords is up to speed...

... by which I mean that all versions of ST that are available in print-on-demand form at Lulu are also now available as ebooks. You're welcome. Here is the Stephen J. Clark cover for ST#17.


Now comes the tricky part. Earlier issues of ST are out of print. People would probably like to have these as ebooks. I know I would. But I don't think I'm entitled to simply upload old stuff by authors without their permission. Getting permission will not be possible if I can't contact the authors. So I'm considering a pared-down approach for issues 1 to 16, and of course the price will be correspondingly lower. Just to add to the confusion, a couple of issues were annual i.e. each contained over a dozen stories, so there I might be able to produce bumper issues.

Watch this haunted space.

No comments:

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...