Tuesday 8 October 2013

Slight Correction

Sam Dawson felt that the scan he sent me of the illo for ST#25 wasn't quite up to snuff, so he sent me another. And here's the (slightly revised) cover. What this sort-of reveals is that someone with bad eyesight, like me, is not ideally qualified to design anything, let alone a magazine cover...


I ought to add that, in reality the blue looks much darker. To me, at any rate. So it might be pink...

Right, I'm changing it again because for some reason I couldn't get the scan to look right in the format above. So instead the front cover will look (more or less) like this:

Supernatural Tales 25

And the back cover will consist of the full size illustration.

2 comments:

Oscar Solis said...

I like this illustration. It has real atmosphere.

Aonghus Fallon said...

Looking good!

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...