Friday 8 January 2010

Not Dead Yet

Despite the blanket of white stuff that has now officially brought the End of Civilization only a half a bucketload of grit away, I have not actually frozen to death. No, my laptop gave up the ghost last Sunday and I am now improvising with a tiny replacement gizmo. It'll take me a while to get sorted but I will try and post a bit.

At the moment I am reading not one but two (2) spiffing books of original short fiction. One is Strange Tales III from Tartarus Press, to which there is a link to your right. No, right. The other is a John Travis collection. I laughed aloud when I unpacked the latter, opened a page at random and read the title 'Arse of Dracula'. Am I a bad person, I wonder?

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...