Tuesday 6 May 2008

A bit wobbly but basically okay


ST13 is here. A friend who has a car kindly helped me collect it from the depot, where it had languished for a while due to delivery confusion. The magazine's arrival coincided with a minor mishap, whereby I pulled a hamstring, tendon or some other bit of my left calf muscle. I can only afford two calves, being but a humble yeoperson, so nearly losing one was a bit of a bind. Fortunately a weekend spent with my leg in a horizontal position, or very near, seems to have allowed nature's wondrous healing properties time to work. I can now walk about as normally as ever. Hmm. Anyway, I am now posting out copies of the magazine. It's not quite the perfect print job I'd hoped for, but seems eminently readable to me. I do hope everybody likes it.

3 comments:

Adam Golaski said...

so long as that miserably obscure adam golaski isn't in this issue... looking forward to seeing it.

valdemar said...

Ooh, the disguise is thin, I fear. Am packing up neat bundles of authorial copies as I type. Well, sort of. The point is I will get the author and review copies posted out in the next day or two. If I'm spared...

Adam Golaski said...

get posting! I have no patience for your wobbly calves!

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...