Monday 14 April 2008

The One True God



Yes, I have cast off the shackles of mere materialism and seen the light. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the answer. He touched me with his noodly appendage, but it's all right, I'm over 18. Of course,I could never be so crass as to be a fundamentalist Pastafarian. Not for me the persecution of non-believers. No air of smug, undeserved superiority will cross my homely features. Indeed, in many respects I might almost be deemed Spagnostic. But, when the chips are down, I will stand up for the FSM and be counted, for several minutes. If I'm not doing anything else, obviously. Mostly it's because I like pirates.

No comments:

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...